Between you and Ciproba, is the sole and exclusive owner of all Website rights, title and interests, of all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other media visuals, videos, copies, texts, etc.). The Website use does not give you ownership of any of the contents, codes, data or materials you may access at or through the Website.
Limited License. You may access and view the Website content from your computer or any other device and, unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website, make individual copies or impressions of the Website content for your personal, internal use only. The Website use and the services offered on, or through the Website are solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or any of the contents, codes, data or materials on the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have received prior express written permission from Ciproba., authorized personnel or any other applicable rights holder. Unless it is expressly allowed for in this contract, you cannot inform, expose, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, create derivative works of this Website, sell or otherwise exploit any of the contents, codes, data or materials available through the Website. You further agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or change the purpose of, any of the content, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website, including without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademark, registered trademark, logo, service mark or any other property content or notification of property rights. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any property rights by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If you make any other use of the Website, or of the contents, codes, data or materials found there or that are available through Ciproba., Website,
unless otherwise stated, you may violate the copyright laws and other United States laws and from other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to legal liability for such unauthorized use.
Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, service marks, trademarks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website or in the contents available through the Website are Ciproba., Trademarks, registered and unregistered, and others, and cannot be used for products and/or services not related, associated or sponsored by their rights holders or that may cause confusion to customers, or in some way denigrate or discredit their rights holders. All Trademarks other than Ciproba., appearing on the Website or on or through the Website services, if any, are the property of their respective owners.
The Monitoring Right and Editorial Control. Ciproba., reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and/or review all materials sent to the Website or through the services or articles of the Website by users, and Ciproba., is not responsible for said materials sent by users.
Private or Delicate Information in Public Articles. It is important to remember that the comments presented in a forum can be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our website and elsewhere on the Internet, which can be accessed for a long time and there is no control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important you be careful and be selective about the personal information you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments on our Public Articles.
Links to the Website. You agree that if you include a link from any other website to Ciproba., Website, the link will open in a new browser window and link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Website. You are not permitted to link directly to any image stored on the Website or in our services, such as using an “on-line” linking method to cause the image stored by us to be displayed on another website. You agree not to download or use images stored on this Website on another website, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another website. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website be discontinued and to revoke your right to link to the Website from any other website, at any time when we send you written notice.
We can make certain products available to visitors and registered users of the Website. If you order any product, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. You are obliged to pay the full price of any purchase you make, through the virtual store www.ciproba.com You are obligated to pay all applicable taxes. Third Parties Web Sites. You can link the Website to third-party websites and third parties can link to the Website (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertisements, codes or other materials that may or may not be provided by or through the Linked Sites, even if they are owned by or are directed by our affiliates. The links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship of said websites or of the information, content, products, services, advertisements, codes or other materials presented on or through said websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites on our Site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of that Ciproba. site. Ciproba declines any responsibility for the links (1) of another website to this Website and (2) to another website from this Website. Ciproba cannot guarantee the standards of any website to which links are provided on this Website, nor will Ciproba be responsible for the contents of such sites, or any subsequent links. Ciproba., does not represent or guarantee that the contents of the website of any third party are accurate, comply with the copyright laws or other intellectual property laws. Ciproba., is also not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked website. Any trust placed in the contents of a third-party website is made at your own risk and you assume all the responsibilities and consequences resulting from such trust.
Warranties Disclaimer The website, including, without limitation, all services, contents, functions and materials provided through the website, are provided “as is”, “as they are made available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any guarantee of information, data, data processing services, unlimited or uninterrupted access, any guarantee with respect to availability, interpretability, non-interpretability, accuracy, precision, rectitude, perfection, conclusion, utility, or content of information, and any guarantee of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and hereby we disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied. We do not guarantee that the website or services, contents, functions or materials provided through the website are timely, safe, uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects are corrected. We do not guarantee that the website or that the services provided meet the requirements of users. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, that you obtain from us through the website will create any warranty that has not been expressly set forth herein. Ciproba., does not assume any responsibility, and will not be responsible for any damage to, or any virus that could infect your computer because of your access to, use of, or browsing of the website or by downloading any of the materials , data, texts, images, video content or audio content of the website. If you are not satisfied with the website, your only solution is to discontinue the website use.
We try to ensure the information published on the website is correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any information provided on the website at any time and without prior notice. Ciproba., neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or veracity of any opinion, advice or statement on the website, or any publication offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, illegal or violatory made in it by any user.
Finalization. Ciproba., may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any Website aspect or services at any time. Ciproba., may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. Ciproba., maintains a policy stipulating the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of the privileges of use of the Website for users who are repetitive violators of intellectual property rights.
We collect a limited amount of personal information about you in certain areas of the www.ciproba.com website for several reasons. The following is a description of the information collected:
2. Ciproba collects the information described above through the Web. In the case of third-party features, such as advertising, branding areas or links to other websites, these third parties may also collect information. You must review these third parties privacy policies before providing personally identifiable information. Ciproba is not responsible for the actions or policies of those third parties.
3. The information is used and shared.In general, Ciproba uses the registration information to obtain more information about how visitors use the Website and to measure the areas of interest. This helps to build features and functions that will improve your web experience. If you wish to do so when you register, the registration information may also be used to send you information about the new features and services of the website or offered by Ciproba or to send you information about providers of third-party selected products or services.
We may also use this information to respond to email messages, customer service, enforce our Website Terms and Conditions or other similar issues. The added information is also used to help us to manage and maintain the website, to study traffic patterns and, in general, to learn about the use of the Web.Companies not related to Ciproba eventually share limited customer information with companies that we hire to provide operational marketing or advertising support, companies helping us to distribute our products and services, or companies offering products and services we want to offer. The companies we choose must satisfy our security and privacy needs. We share your information with these companies only if they agree to treat it confidentially and only if it is legally permitted to do so. We limit the information we provide to these companies to what we have reason to believe that they “need to know” in relation to their agreement with # COMPANY # INC and we do not allow them to use our customer information for any activity beyond our control or oversight.
4. OPTIONS IN THE COLLECTION, use and distribution of information. At the time of registration, you may be given an option if you wish to receive information about the new features, events, offers and special coverage on the website and about special offers from Ciproba. When registering, you must click on a box if you do not wish to receive any information. Unless you affirmatively do not wish to receive these materials, your registration information may be used to send you this information.It is important to know that the user may inadvertently provide personally identifiable information to third parties through their messages or participation in a chat session and we have no way to limit the use of the information they provide. Please keep in mind that whenever you provide personal information online (for example in chat sessions) that information can be collected and used by people you do not know. While we strive to protect the personal information and privacy of our users, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you voluntarily disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
5. Whom you can share information with. Except for the options described above, we will not knowingly disclose or authorize the disclosure of personally identifiable information (other than added statistical information) with any third party without your consent unless (1) we have reason to believe that disclosing this Information is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against someone who may have violated our Website Terms and Conditions or who may be causing harm or interfering (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the rights or property of # COMPANY # or others users of the Website, or of any other person that could be harmed by said activities or (2) we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
6. With those under 18 years of age, Ciproba does not collect or accept personally identifiable information from a person under the age of 18 without the prior consent of his/her parents or guardians. Ciproba will also allow the parent or guardian of a registered user with the age of 18 to review, update, change, delete or refuse to permit further collection of all information collected by the website. Personally identifiable information of a minor will be treated with the same care and respect as the information of an adult. To change, update, revise, delete or refuse to allow further collection of your child’s information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. How can you change, correct your registration information. If you wish to change, correct, update or delete your registration information, please contact us by email at email@example.com
9. SECURITY PROCEDURES we use. We are very concerned about the security of your personally identifiable information and great care in providing a secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Once we receive your information, we take appropriate measures we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your data in our system to ensure the integrity of the data we collect.
Dear user, we invite you to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions governing the marketing and services of products offered by Ciproba and/or www.ciproba.com.
By using the website www.ciproba.com, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions regarding your use of the website. We have placed our Website at your disposal; we reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without any notification, by only publishing the changes on the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you cannot access it or use the Website in any other way.
The use of this website implies the client is a person with legal capacity to contract. If he/she is underage, we ask him/her not to use our services, and if he/she does so, it will be the responsibility of him/her parents, guardians, managers and therefore it will be considered carried out by them in the exercise of the legal representation they have.